Fully vaccinated adults aged 18 years old or above in Taguig City are now eligible to get their dose 3 or booster shot at least three (3) months after they received their second dose of AstraZeneca, Moderna, Pfizer, Sinovac, or Sputnik vaccine, or at least two (2) months after Janssen.
Schedule your vaccination appointment in two ways:
1. Schedule on your own at trace.taguig.gov.ph
2. Schedule at any Taguig TRACE kiosk
Bring the following on your vaccination day:
1. TRACE QR code
2. Valid ID
3. Proof of vaccination (vaccination card or VaxCertPh certificate)
4. Medical clearance for A3 or Immunocompromised
- Immunodeficiency state
- Active cancer or malignancy
- Transplant recipient
- Under immunosuppressives
Visit https://vaccination.taguiginfo.com/ for more updates and announcements on COVID-19 vaccination in Taguig City.
#SafeCity #ILoveTaguig #RoadToZero
#SaferAndHappier at #LoveVenice #McKinleyHill & #MegaworldLifestyleMalls