Join countless others in the growing Triple S community in the Philippines!
- Currently the popular brand with the highest positive feedback from our local and international clients.
- Average of 1.5 inches drop from standard stock height.
A.) Triple S Key Features:
1. Safety - Improved control
2. Sport - Prevention of under & oversteering
3. Stability - Lowered stance
B.) 100% Taiwan Original:
1. Optimized height reduction providing comfort & stability.
2. Undergoes technical tests.
3. SAE9254 Cold forged silicon aluminum alloy material for durability.
4. R&D with Metal Industries Research & Development Center for KC Chassis Steering & Vehicle test.
5. Certification: ISO9001/ISO TS16949
Triple S Product Line-up:
1. Triple S Lowering springs
2. Triple S Offroad coil springs 2inch lift
3. Triple S Performance coilover springs
4. Triple S Offroad 8way shock absorbers 2inch lift
5. Triple S Inverted coilovers
6. Triple S Sports shock absorbers
7. Triple S Wheel spacers
8. Triple S Lowering springs Gold limited edition
9. Triple S Coil sleeves
We are a dealer of brand new, surplus, original & replacement parts. Offroad and Performance is our specialty.
Autobuff Motor Sales (Offroad branch):
667 Banawe st., corner N.S. Amoranto st., Q.C.
(Beside Security Bank, Across Ersao, Near BDO Amoranto, Army Navy, Papa John's & Orthopedic).
7433207, 4153610, 7111372 & 7433191.
Autospecs Motor Sales (Performance & OEM branch):
37H Banawe st., corner Dapitan st., Q.C.
(Across Metrobank, Phil Biz Bank & Comglasco).
4142463, 7439376 & 7115046.
#Manila #Banawe #Philippines #Cars #Car #Racing
#StanceNation #LoweredLifestyle #JDM #Stance #Fitment #DailyDriven
#Offroad #Offroading #OffroadNation #4x4 #4wd
- Phone number(s)9173061989
- Information pageLink of the page
- Location(s) 37H Banawe st., corner Dapitan st. (Autospecs) & 655 Banawe st., corner Retiro st. (Autobuff), 1100 Quezon City, Philippines
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map