M-Sat 24H Sun 7am-6pm NO APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED
Answers to the most common questions. If they are not here, please go ahead and ask. No question is too “newbie” for us
1. No you don’t have to have experience at ANY sport. Our system works for beginners, kids and advanced levels.
2. Yes, Boxing is a full body workout. At Empire, we do it right; incorporating circuit training with your routine. It keeps you fit, helps you drop unnecessary fat and is great for your heart. And no to answer girls common question: no your muscles won’t grow big. They tone.
3. We will lend you gear on the first day! We have discount retail, as well as rentals.
4. We are a ZERO INTIMIDATION gym. We welcome all races, faiths, genders and orientation. We are also pro body pride. Body shaming is horrible. Our members as well are equally nice!
So we are right here on the map, here’s the directions:
PROMO: ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP P1200 with 3 FREE Boxing sessions or with 2FREE Muay Thai Sessions
We are located at the 2nd Floor The Gallery, Amorsolo St., Legaspi Village, Makati City
Finding us is easy! We’re on the same side as Makati Square. Walk toward McDonald’s Mile Long side, cross the street and that’s The Gallery. Oh and don’t cross Amorsolo please. Again, we’re on the same side as McDonalds’s. Look up and you’ll find us. There’s a sign and a really good vibe you can feel when you’re near.
#empireboxing #fitness #muaythai #boxing #circuittraining #fatloss #equality #goodvibes #positivity #international #happy #franchise #business #entrepreneurship #teamempire #circuit #onenameunited #absolutefitness #antibodyshaming #loveyourbody
- Phone number(s)09999943267
- Information pageLink of the page
- Location(s) 2nd Floor Spirit of Communications Building 106 Don Carlos Palanca St. Legaspi Village, 1200 Makati, Philippines
- Please note that when this map isn’t using an address, the markers data depends on Google Maps’ contacts with data providers, and is subject to change.View larger map