as of 06 April 2021 11:00 AM
Flight from Hong Kong on April 8 to land in Clark
Attention: Passengers departing from HONG KONG on April 8
Your PAL flight will be re-routed to land in Clark (Clark International Airport - CRK) instead of in Manila, because of quarantine capacity limitations at Manila airport. The re-routing to Clark is necessary to avoid a full cancellation of your flight. More details:
• PR 301 Hong Kong-Manila will depart on April 8 at 11:25 AM and arrive in CLARK at 01:45 PM
ATTENTION - WHAT TO EXPECT
You will undergo a facility-based quarantine while waiting for your RT-PCR test administered on day six (6). Day one (1) starts on the day of your arrival.
Re-routing to CLARK
BEFORE YOU FLY
1. Fill out the Health Declaration Card, Case Investigation Form, and the Affidavit of Undertaking. Click on each form to download a copy:
• Health Declaration Card (HDC): https://bit.ly/2OaVfXk
• Case Investigation Form – For OFWs https://bit.ly/37WJJ8H
• Case Investigation Form – For non-OFWs and non-Filipinos https://bit.ly/3e2G3Gq
• Case Investigation Form (CIF) – Additional CIF for all passengers http://bit.ly/3kyYILr
• Affidavit of Undertaking (AOU) http://bit.ly/2NPJYvu
2. For non-OFWs and foreign nationals, please ensure to have a confirmed booking at a hotel accredited by tourism and health agencies and for at least six (6) nights. Passengers arriving before hotel standard check-in times are encouraged to book an additional night to ensure room availability. You must stay at your booked hotel for your scheduled test and until the test result is sent and a BOQ medical certificate is issued. Please see the list of DOH-Inspected hotels in Clark here: http://bit.ly/3bTCsrw
DURING THE FLIGHT
3. During your flight, accomplish the Arrival Card.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
4. At the BOQ Desk, submit the Health Declaration Card to the Bureau of Quarantine Personnel.
5. For non-OFWs and non-Filipinos, proceed to Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory (PADLab) desk for CIF verification and payment (Php 4,000.00).
6. Proceed to your designated desk for your hotel verification and assignment:
For OFWs, proceed to the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) Desk
• For non-OFWs and foreign nationals, proceed to the DOT Desk.
7. Clear with Immigration and submit the Arrival Card.
8. Claim your baggage at the designated carousel and clear with Customs Check.
9. Proceed to your quarantine hotel.
For OFWs, a shuttle/bus provided by OWWA will take you to your assigned hotel.
• For non-OFWs and foreign nationals, only pre-arranged airport-hotel transfer services or airport taxis are allowed to take you to your assigned hotel.
AT THE QUARANTINE HOTEL
10. Check in at your hotel and wait for your scheduled test, which is on day 6 of your quarantine stay. Wait for an e-mail of your swab test result, which you will receive in 24- 48 hours.
Day 1 starts on the day you arrive in the Philippines. If you develop COVID-19 symptoms (e.g., dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste and/or smell, etc.) at any time before your scheduled test, please inform the hotel you are staying in so a medical or BOQ officer can assess and check up on you immediately.
11. For OFWs, your accommodation and food during your stay will be shouldered by the Philippine government. For non-OFWs, your accommodation and food during your stay will be at your own expense. Delivery of food and other essentials to your room are subject to the rules and regulations of the hotel.
12. If you test positive, the Bureau of Quarantine will transfer you to a designated hospital for further medical management.
If you test negative, the Bureau of Quarantine will send you your test result together with a Medical Clearance Certificate. Present this together with your test result for clearance from your hotel.
13. You may call your relatives or respective Local Government Units to pick you up at your hotel or arrange your own transportation.
• For Land-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with OWWA or use the OWWA Uwian Na (https://bit.ly/382YOFQ) portal for further transportation needs.
• For Sea-Based OFWs, you may coordinate with your Local Manning Agency (LMA) for further transportation needs.
• For non-OFWs and foreign nationals, if your ticket’s original destination is in Metro Manila or outside Clark, Philippine Airlines shall accommodate you on a shuttle/bus that will take you to NAIA Terminal 2. Please coordinate with your hotel so that they can notify us that you are ready to be transported to Manila.
You may also wish to be accommodated on the next flight available to your final point of arrival (e.g., Clark-Davao). Call our Reservations Hotline at +6328855-8888 (8AM to 8PM) for changes on connecting flight/s. If you wish to depart from Clark, an airport terminal fee (or Passenger Service Charge / PSC) amounting to PHP 150.00 will be collected from you in Clark International Airport upon check-in. To avoid inconvenience, please prepare the PSC in Philippine Peso currency prior to check-in in Clark. For OFWs, the airport terminal fee shall be shouldered by OWWA or your LMAs.
14. If you wish to terminate your travel in Clark instead, you must sign a Declaration and Release Form from PAL, available at the reception desk of your hotel.
15. If you have an onward PAL flight, please ensure to pre-register and secure all travel and health documents required by your destination’s Local Government Unit (LGU). For more information: http://bit.ly/3q8DkgY
16. Please complete your 14-day quarantine or self-isolation under the monitoring of your LGU and Barangay Health Emergency Response Teams (BHERT).
For more information on the arrival process, please check the link: https://bit.ly/PALTravelsToPH
This new option to land in Clark is one solution (to the quarantine arrival limitations) that we have worked out with airport and health authorities, so that we can serve the thousands of travelers who have urgent and essential reasons to travel home to the Philippines.
Our aircraft and our crew are ready to fly you home, and we will do what we can to make this possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Information pageLink of the page