We are looking for applicants for the following accounts:
Customer Service Representatives for a Transportation Network Company
Successful applicants will deliver high-quality customer service through voice or non-voice support.
• For fresh graduates or Vocational Graduates: Bachelor's degree course
• For undergraduates: without back subjects and must have completed at least two years in college. At least three months of call center experience (voice or non-voice support) is a must.
Technical Support Specialist for an Online Service Provider Account
Successful applicants will handle and resolve problems for email setups on desktop and mobile. You will be required to have general knowledge of mail-related products and services while assessing needs, suggestions, and promotions of alternative products.
For fresh graduates: of Bachelor's degree course
• For highschool graduates: At least one year of customer service experience is required. Applicants with experience in the BPO industry is strongly preferred.
• Applicants for this account must possess intermediate to advance knowledge of mobile devices and computers. Basic computer and internet navigation skills are also required.
• Applicants must also be able to set up Internet connections, browser settings, and emails for the clients.
Customer Service Representative for a Food Service Account
Successful applicants will provide customer support for U.S.-based restaurants, diners, and couriers through different communication channels: inbound and follow-up outbound calls, email and SMS. Resolving customer complaints in a friendly and efficient manner is also part of his/her role.
• For fresh graduates: Bachelor's degree course
• For undergraduates: Preferably without back subjects And must have completed at least two years in college. Any work experience is also a must.
• Shifters are also welcome to apply.
• Applicants must be able to handle customer interaction experience
Other requirements for all applicants:
• At least 18 years old
• Good communication skills in English
• Must possess basic computer and Internet-navigation skills.
• Willing to work at TELUS House McKinley Exchange (Ayala)
• Amenable to work on shifting schedules
• Has NBI clearance, SSS and Philhealth documents
• Can start ASAP
Head on to our recruitment hub at TELUS House McKinley Exchange Corporate Center, EDSA corner McKinley Road, Makati City! Visit 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.